Stock Rake

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Perhaps I need to run to the dealers lot with a measuring tape......

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

40" stock front and 43.75 stock rear

Yep, that's it. Was on my way to the dealer. They had a Ruby Red to measure

bdb1a965c0c8ad58f1517cf38bf5b61e.jpg

I was asking because I am getting ICON's next month and they were asking me where I wanted the fronts. They recommended between what is normal stock mid-perch and top-perch, so like mid and a half. Think that is what I am going to do, to raise the front some more.

My driver side is definitely leaning, its at 43.5", half tank.

Meyercord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
40" stock front and 43.75 stock rear

Screw or scab? New or used? Year?

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

I was asking because I am getting ICON's next month and they were asking me where I wanted the fronts. They recommended between what is normal stock mid-perch and top-perch, so like mid and a half. Think that is what I am going to do, to raise the front some more.

Drop shackle or just the wsi hd? What's in your bed weight wise?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

^^
Measurement was the same, It was a 2014 SCREW at a dealers lot.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Drop shackle or just the wsi hd? What's in your bed weight wise?

Just WSI HD's. Don't know exact bed weight, I just listed the items. I would say with the spare under to, at least 400lbs.

Meyercord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^
Measurement was the same, It was a 2014 SCREW at a dealers lot.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Just WSI HD's. Don't know exact bed weight, I just listed the items. I would say with the spare under to, at least 400lbs.

Ahh ok that makes sense. I'm going to throw two inch drop shackles on for now and do the one inch when I get a bed rack.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I've got my icons set at 42.5 up front on both sides my rear sits about a half inch lower on the driver's side. I have og wsi progressive leafs so plus 3. Passenger rear is like 44 1/2 driver rear is 43 3/4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDMiles