Side Pic with Mid Perch and RPG Stage 3??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have been digging around the forum trying to find a side pic of a Raptor set to the middle perch and with RPG's stage 3 kit. Have come across a few but due to the angle of the pic, etc., it is hard to tell exactly how the truck looks. Anyone got anything? Before or after pics would be great. I need some visual reassurance before hitting the Amex for the Stage 3.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have been digging around the forum trying to find a side pic of a Raptor set to the middle perch and with RPG's stage 3 kit. Have come across a few but due to the angle of the pic, etc., it is hard to tell exactly how the truck looks. Anyone got anything? Before or after pics would be great. I need some visual reassurance before hitting the Amex for the Stage 3.

These arent the best but should tide you over. I'll see if I can step out and get a good side shot in a bit.

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those were progress pics during my preparation for the Texas Raptor Run. I was originally on Top Perch, and Stock Springs.

Monday of last week, installed RPG Stage 3 (Frame Support, Bump Stop, and National Standards). On Thursday I went down to middle perch and added the Panda. The decals were only supposed to be for the weekend, but I haven't been able to talk myself into removing them yet.

Whether they go or stay, I'm happier with my truck on middle perch and the RPG kit than I ever was before.

OP
OP
B

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those were progress pics during my preparation for the Texas Raptor Run. I was originally on Top Perch, and Stock Springs.

Monday of last week, installed RPG Stage 3 (Frame Support, Bump Stop, and National Standards). On Thursday I went down to middle perch and added the Panda. The decals were only supposed to be for the weekend, but I haven't been able to talk myself into removing them yet.

Whether they go or stay, I'm happier with my truck on middle perch and the RPG kit than I ever was before.

Good to hear re Middle and RPG 3 - that will be my set up. Very excited.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score

Your Raptor looked GREAT at TX Rap Run. Thanks for helping Jarret. Big Scott