Hock's 2012 Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like my BedRug - I have beat the living Crap out of it. The slide is a cool idea for getting stuff from under your shell. Not sure if you plan on beating your rig in the desert, but if you do I would have some concerns locking gear down and the slide itself from violent up and down. Let us know the Good, the Bad and Ugly!

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like my BedRug - I have beat the living Crap out of it. The slide is a cool idea for getting stuff from under your shell. Not sure if you plan on beating your rig in the desert, but if you do I would have some concerns locking gear down and the slide itself from violent up and down. Let us know the Good, the Bad and Ugly!

We will see cause Im going to run out there sometime soon Ill figure out something to make sure it can take it...

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HOCKSTER! Great vido, awesome picture, awesome MOD, but you didn't HEAR the Chevrolet commercial playing during the video... Whiste has been blown, & Yellow Flag has been thrown, nnnecessary background BS playing in a Ford Promotion on FRF! 15 point infraction against your man card....:greenchainsaw:

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOCKSTER! Great vido, awesome picture, awesome MOD, but you didn't HEAR the Chevrolet commercial playing during the video... Whiste has been blown, & Yellow Flag has been thrown, nnnecessary background BS playing in a Ford Promotion on FRF! 15 point infraction against your man card....:greenchainsaw:

Ha ha ha :) :) :)