Hock's 2012 Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well the exhaust came in today... used the 50% off cert i won at the 500...
exhaust003_zps12cb2e34.jpg
Delivered 622.00 not bad for a borla...

sweet. Please make sure to get us a nice video/audio of the exhaust. I've been wanting to get the borla exhaust but havent seen any good videos. Which particular Borla is that?

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet. Please make sure to get us a nice video/audio of the exhaust. I've been wanting to get the borla exhaust but havent seen any good videos. Which particular Borla is that?

Sound type sport
F-150 SVT Raptor/ F-150 Harley Davidson 2010-2013 Cat-Back™ Exhaust S-Type part # 140383

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a long video. ITs start up, drive by, drive down the road and WOT. I had the rear window open then I shut it. The tire noise is louder than the exhaust. I dont think its much different that stock exhaust and seems like its about 15 or 20lbs lighter. If the vid is to long I can change it
borla - YouTube

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe mine is louder than that with just the turndowns on stock muffler, but I do like the way the borla systems looks.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its a long video. ITs start up, drive by, drive down the road and WOT. I had the rear window open then I shut it. The tire noise is louder than the exhaust. I dont think its much different that stock exhaust and seems like its about 15 or 20lbs lighter. If the vid is to long I can change it
borla - YouTube

I don't know but of the few different borla systems I've had they need about 1000 miles to break in and kinda burn some of it out. My ISF was almost disappointing in sound at first but after it burnt out the oil and seated in it had a great low tone to it as well as nice WOT. Just something to think about. In 1000 plus miles do another video. Its more of what its going to sound like.