What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today, I had SDI tophat 1.75" & Eibach 1.5" Rear springs installed including FMI Shock guards & Shock Skids. Before & after picture attached. now 43.5" front & 44" rear. I have no idea why it's 2" taller than before. Maybe it needs to settle down or maybe I've measured it incorrectly.
How’s the ride?

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today, I had SDI tophat 1.75" & Eibach 1.5" Rear springs installed including FMI Shock guards & Shock Skids. Before & after picture attached. now 43.5" front & 44" rear. I have no idea why it's 2" taller than before. Maybe it needs to settle down or maybe I've measured it incorrectly.
This has me concerned. I was planning to do SDI buckets up front but run stock springs in the rear. From your pics it looks like I’ll have a Carolina squat if I don’t replace the rear springs.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This has me concerned. I was planning to do SDI buckets up front but run stock springs in the rear. From your pics it looks like I’ll have a Carolina squat if I don’t replace the rear springs.
What are your ground to fender measurements on your 24R will a full tank on level ground?

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
You know what is strange is his truck does look pretty high in the front, for sure without rear spacers or springs. I installed Front 2.2 Eibach and a foutz 1" spacer in the rear and I don't think I sit that high in the front. I swear some of these trucks react in different ways with the same Mods or parts installed. I think either way you will need something in the back to not squat. For what it's worth I sit at 44" front and 43.75" rear.

Last edited:

Madhouse

Reaction score
Awesome setup. I've been curious if the front Built Right racks would fit with the Ford retractable bedcover. Anyone know?

Can you still access onboard power behind the RotoPax can?

So, no go on the on-board power, and I actually wanted to access it today. The cage fully covers the outlet and the cap cannot open. I'll look into cutting part of the cage out so I can get to it if needed. Today I was able to go into the back seat power port, because it was just a small pancake air tank but if I need real juice I'll need to go to the bed...

JD05

Reaction score
A few members asked for more info on the Decked system about a month ago when I mentioned I was getting it. Little video below.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reinharm1959