Mod Crazy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i don't even have my truck yet, as its 35 miles away from me ever since the 29th, but i've gone mod crazy so far to the point my credit card company blocked my card due to suspicious activity, i had to call them that it was indeed me and told them to expect alot more charges! Kind of embarassing at it is a no limit card! I need instant gratification and once i get a car i have the need to get every mod i want up front, and not draw it out over a couple months. When i had my 2012 evo x, i went big turbo, injectors, intercooler, full suspension and wheels within the first month and i sold it 8 months later with less than 4k miles. I think for me cars are worse than a crack addiction.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A lot of good mods for the Raptor out there, when I bought the truck I thought I would only change the tires, well I have changed a lot and add thing with no end in sight.
What mods did you buy so far and what else is on your list?

OP
OP
ray101381

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah my garage is getting filled up, 5 method double standards, RPG Stage 3, RPG Power steering reservoir, RPG UCA, RPG tie rods, bakflip f1, tailgate assist, led interior lights, tailgate lock, magnaflow exhaust, and i'm trying to find the best deal on a whipple kit. all this in a matter of 2 week or so.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the same thing put it in with the price of the truck got all my mods from the dealer. their cool like frf all I have to do is say hay I saw this mod on frf get it and done. I have a few trickle mods coming in now but I don't have a no limit card. lol

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there's a bunch of stuff sitting at my Brother's house waiting for me to get to FL and pick up my truck. But, outside the tonneu cover it's mostly stuff for the SnoBall. Though, for the cost of the Xpel wrap it's getting I could have gota bunch of other stuff though.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice set up with RPG and i see you went through the great guys at TMX! youll love it and its very addicting! must be really nice to have a no limit card haha i would be in a lot of trouble with the wife if i had a card like that lol!