Limited or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love all new guys that keep thinking this is all new.. It was the same for the Gen 1 and will be the same for the Gen 2 only being that the Gen 2 release numbers from year 1 will be much higher than that of Gen 1 year 1.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love all new guys that keep thinking this is all new.. It was the same for the Gen 1 and will be the same for the Gen 2 only being that the Gen 2 release numbers from year 1 will be much higher than that of Gen 1 year 1.

Did they export Gen 1's to China? No. So that is new, period, end of story. Ford is not increasing production to cover the large number of China exports.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did they export Gen 1's to China? No. So that is new, period, end of story. Ford is not increasing production to cover the large number of China exports.

Wow you are a broken record.. What a tool.
Even Gen 1 raptors were export (on the grey market) all over including china. But now that its no longer SVT they are using the Global Ford Performance group they are expanding new vehicles to multiple markets. You realize the mustang sells for pretty much double what it is here in the US. So you can expect the raptor to be a $120k+ vehicle in china. So I doubt you are going to see 10k of them being driven in china.

Dmak9150

Reaction score
Every other ford performance vehicle is limited to some point i dont know what makes everyone think that this wont be the same.

Gilligan

Reaction score
The 2017 Raptor comes down the same line as any other f-150 model, there is nothing special about it. at all.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow you are a broken record.. What a tool.

Even Gen 1 raptors were export (on the grey market) all over including china. But now that its no longer SVT they are using the Global Ford Performance group they are expanding new vehicles to multiple markets. You realize the mustang sells for pretty much double what it is here in the US. So you can expect the raptor to be a $120k+ vehicle in china. So I doubt you are going to see 10k of them being driven in china.

Wow you are an idiot, dealer exports and production exports are not the same.

Stop posting shit that you know nothing about.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Wow you are an idiot, dealer exports and production exports are not the same.

Stop posting shit that you know nothing about.

All you do is post telling people how they are wrong, yet you have zero credibility on this website... Go find a new hobby

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Current word is next year will be handled THE SAME WAY." This was the quote I was referring to. And I think the disparity here is who is in charge of the "Current Word"? Is it the dealers or is it Ford. If it's the dealers, it's almost understandable. If it's Ford, then they need to get their shit together. That was my point to my earlier rant. It just doesn't make sense to me that Ford is mishandling this launch so terribly. Let everyone know what is going on and half the problems will disappear.

The Ramp 59 thing is laughable as well. Can't imagine a multi-billion dollar company like Ford having only one gate in and one gate out. I think someone needs to tell the guys that have been waiting since July exactly WTF is going on. Because if I was one of them, I would have told Ford to shove their "halo" vehicle in their ass. Especially when I'm seeing guys that ordered their trucks last month getting them before mine.

There, rant over. Like I said, I don't even a dog in this race so I probably shouldn't be as passionate about it as I am. Just sick of seeing thread after thread after thread with guys begging Ford for information and getting shafted. Shouldn't be that way for the consumer, no matter what the product is......

EASY NOW Ruby!!! hkguns will call you out as a drama queen or troll!!! LOL