Is it too late

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GenoTX

Reaction score
I couldnt affford a Raptor when the first one was released now Im older and can afford one just cant find one. I have called atleast 30 dealerships. Some have said they will do a order for them some wanna charge 50k over sticker one had a white one 5k under sticker they had just sold the day before and about 10 have told me you cant order the Raptor R. Its alarming how wildly different the answers you get between dealers. I guess what im asking am I too late to the game here am I screwed. I just wanna buy my dream truck and its so difficult getting a straight answer If I could just find a dealer with allocations. Is Ford really just wanting us to call all these random dealers to try and find some.
Not really sure how to send a private message, but I may be able to help if you reach out to me directly.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you go from can’t afford a raptor through its entire 14 years to wanting a Raptor R with an ADM possibly. You win the lottery? lol You could also just get a 23 35/37 for a grand or two off MSRP. It’ll still blow you away if you haven’t had one in the past for an easy breezy 79-85K. It’s a lot of money to pay for 250hp.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard work man if your not increasing wealth in 14 years your doing something wrong I aint rich but im comfortable.
I get that…good luck with the search. It’s a shame ADM is being so persistent, but that is the free market we live in. Awesome when it works in your favor, but it can be there to **** you off when you want something special too.

njhummer18

Reaction score
You can find them at MSRP. The dealer I bought mine from in NY has an R they are claiming they will sell to me at MSRP. I am very tempted to pull the trigger, I am going to stop by there tomorrow. If it is legit and I pass on it I will post the details here.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can find them at MSRP. The dealer I bought mine from in NY has an R they are claiming they will sell to me at MSRP. I am very tempted to pull the trigger, I am going to stop by there tomorrow. If it is legit and I pass on it I will post the details here.

Yea they are everywhere for MSRP. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sam