Is it too late

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yupthatsme

Reaction score
I couldnt affford a Raptor when the first one was released now Im older and can afford one just cant find one. I have called atleast 30 dealerships. Some have said they will do a order for them some wanna charge 50k over sticker one had a white one 5k under sticker they had just sold the day before and about 10 have told me you cant order the Raptor R. Its alarming how wildly different the answers you get between dealers. I guess what im asking am I too late to the game here am I screwed. I just wanna buy my dream truck and its so difficult getting a straight answer If I could just find a dealer with allocations. Is Ford really just wanting us to call all these random dealers to try and find some.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I couldnt affford a Raptor when the first one was released now Im older and can afford one just cant find one. I have called atleast 30 dealerships. Some have said they will do a order for them some wanna charge 50k over sticker one had a white one 5k under sticker they had just sold the day before and about 10 have told me you cant order the Raptor R. Its alarming how wildly different the answers you get between dealers. I guess what im asking am I too late to the game here am I screwed. I just wanna buy my dream truck and its so difficult getting a straight answer If I could just find a dealer with allocations. Is Ford really just wanting us to call all these random dealers to try and find some.
30 is a good start. If you call 300 you've got a good shot.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to pay as close as possible to MSRP youll have to buy a MY23. You should be able to find one around +10k around the midwest right now. Prices are going down but so will inventory