I FINALLY DID IT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rybread

Reaction score
Howdy all, not a new member anymore, but new to owning a Raptor. I finally pulled the pin and sent it on a 2022 Code Orange with the 37 pheasant package. Is that what the PP stands for?
I sold my 2018 Inferno Orange tundra on Wednesday, and flew to SLC and bought the Raptor on Friday. I Drove it home smiling from ear to ear. What an amazing truck, and it made me feel like a kid.
I dragged my dad along to enjoy the road trip, and we had a good time.
We stopped by Tooele and checked out the new Ford Performance school facility. I showed my dad Utah Motorsports Campus, we made a stop at the Bonneville Salt Flats, admired the snow covered desert and enjoyed the ride. It was such a beautiful drive and completely different looking then the last time I rode that section of highway in August 2022 on my motorcycle. I was glad to be riding in a cushy pickup with ass heaters, because it didn't get over 34 degrees until we got to Fernley NV.
Anyways, I look forward to learning more about this truck, as its my first Ford, and my first Raptor. I am planning on doing some adventuring with my wife and taking some scenic trips, along with hopefully catching some of the Local Raptor Runs I see videos about as well as pulling the trigger on the Baja Raptor Run sometime because honestly, watching those videos was what got me inspired to start looking at raptors. My dads Bronco also help push me towards Ford as well.
Pic of the day i said goodbye to my 2018 Tundra.
rap1.jpgrap2.jpgrap7.jpg

rap9.jpgrap10.jpg