RMB Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As some of you may have seen my crankshaft broke on my 2018 GEN II and I’m in need of a new engine. I’m considering an RMB build. He helped diagnose the problem over the phone and seems to have extensive knowledge on the 3.5. I have seen some posts where people are really happy with his work and some people that have been waiting for a very long time for their build or they were unhappy with their experience. Lots of the posts are dated. Can anyone with recent experience, the last 12 months provide some feedback on RMB? This is going to cost a lot of money and just want to make sure I make a good decision.

Thanks!
Tom

OP
OP
T

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the way my initial experience was great. He spent an hour on FaceTime with me on Christmas Day talking though the symptoms and issue. Very few companies are this responsive and provide this type of support.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an RMB block. He does like to talk and is very knowledgeable. It took a little longer to get than I hoped for but got it and everything has been great. It has been a couple years so no complaints here.
There is also Mountune. Great company as well.

OP
OP
T

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an RMB block. He does like to talk and is very knowledgeable. It took a little longer to get than I hoped for but got it and everything has been great. It has been a couple years so no complaints here.
There is also Mountune. Great company as well.
Thanks man. Are you running upgraded turbos?