ACC Module Calibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWB85

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have a 2020 Raptor and have fitted a Fab Fours Matrix front bumper where the ACC module is relocated to front center of the bumper. I have attached a photo and circled the position. I have taken it to the company that did the original conversion to RHD (I live in Australia) and they are saying the ACC module can't be calibrated in the position it has been relocated too. After reading a heap of forums on here it doesn't seem to be an issue for anyone living over there so I am assuming it is just lack of knowledge/experience on their part. Is anyone able to offer any advice or tips on what they could possibly be doing wrong or what they should be doing?

Cheers.

Attachments

• WEB_FR21-X5352_FRONT.jpg
    WEB_FR21-X5352_FRONT.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 16

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would contact ADD and get their new ACC bracket and use it. It relocates the module lower under the “D” in FORD which is very close, or just above the original location. It should work! It’s been flawless on my ‘23, with the ADD Phantom bumper.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it "should" work the same as the AAC module is on the driver's side bumperette....

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also had a Gen 2 before my current truck. And I had the ADD Pro Bolt On with the ADD relocation bracket. I used the same bracket to relocate to the lower driver's side just like I described before. Gen 2 or 3, it should work the same.

OP
OP
K

KWB85

Reaction score
Ok, thank you. Would the pre runner guard interfere at all? Or would it be a case of fitting it and seeing how it goes?

OP
OP
K

KWB85

Reaction score
ADD relocation bracket ordered. 2-4 weeks lead time and they only ship locally so have set up a US postal Address. Long story short it’s going to be a long time coming till it turns up in Australia but will let everyone know how it goes. Thanks to all of you for the help.