Problems with ACC and Pre-Collision Assist with ADD Stealth Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corrado79

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm a new Raptor owner. I've been loving this Forum; so much great info. I recently bought a 2021 (used, out of state), which already came with an Addictive Desert Designs Stealth front bumper. One problem is that I cannot get the Adaptive Cruise Control or Pre-Collision Assist to work. I first took it a Four Wheel Parts shop nearby who fixed some of the bad wiring by previous installer but it still did not work. Then to dealer, who replaced the sensor module but still could not get to work. The Dealer said, when trying to program the new sensor, it would fault saying sensor is blocked.

It appears the ACC relocation bracket was used, but since I did own the Raptor previously, I do not know if the bracket and sensor were installed in the right place. Below are the photos I took of the sensor location. For anyone who has relocated their ACC/Pre-Collision sensor in a Gen 3, can you let me know if this looks correct or incorrect? I've scoured this Forum and Google for help and it appears this should easily be working, but it's not :(. Any help would be much appreciated so I can fully enjoy my "new" truck. Photos below:

ACC1.jpg
ACC2.jpg
ACC3.jpg
ACC4.jpg
ACC5.jpg

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I don't have an aftermarket bumper, that being said I think I have read that the relocation bracket should go up behind the "D" on the grill, I wonder if yours is on the wrong side. Im sure someone else here has dealt with this. There are a Buch of Threads regarding this. Have you looked through them?

Chizler22

Reaction score
It’s mounted on the wrong side. It needs to be moved to the left side. Make sure the bar coded sticker is turned inward. once that’s done take it to the dealer and have it recalibrated. You should have no issues after that.

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting the ACC to work properly is all about installation. Should have it on the lower portion of the drivers side of the grille. Not the best picture, but you can see mine mounted underneath the “R” in the grille. ACC works like it did in the stock location.IMG_2028.png

OP
OP
C

Corrado79

Reaction score
Thanks all, I got the new bracket from ADD and will have the sensor relocated to drivers side under the D. Hopefully that fixes it.