Abs module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Yes so I've seen. Non of them for a svt raptor part numbers don't match

My part number is Cl3v/2c405/ad

It's very specific to that truck.
Yea, but these will work. You probably have a old one and these are revisions.

CL3V, then Brexit happened, now there's CL34. Ive tagged someone that can help just mind the gap.

OP
OP
D

Darren5387

Reaction score
Yea, but these will work. You probably have a old one and these are revisions.

CL3V, then Brexit happened, now there's CL34. Ive tagged someone that can help just mind the gap.
Thats really kind of you thanks.

Do you think Brexit has anything to do with parts from 2012,? :) I know it's the reason for most things these days

OP
OP
D

Darren5387

Reaction score
No, they’re model specific. The Raptor Module and module/pump combo are both discontinued per the parts catalog.
So is there a super seeded part number?

With my chassic number can you check if there are any other part applicable?

Chassic number 1FTEX1R68CFA25955

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So is there a super seeded part number?

With my chassic number can you check if there are any other part applicable?

Chassic number 1FTEX1R68CFA25955
So the number you posted actually isn’t valid; CL3V-2C215-AB is the engineering number, which may be printed on the module. Service parts have a different #, per your VIN the service part # was originally CL3Z-2C405-C. That was then superseded by CL3Z-2C215-A, which is discontinued.

I would try searching for those part numbers to see if you can find a leftover. If not, I’d suggest contacting a business that specializes in rebuilding vehicle modules. They shove able to refurbish yours and get you back on the road.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey so here we go

Attached
Those DTCs are typically caused by a faulty brake switch or aftermarket wiring tied into the brake switch or brake light circuits. Does the BOO PID operate correctly when the pedal is pressed and released?

Also check your high mount stop lamp for signs of water ingress; it can short out the connector and cause voltage to bleed in to the brake switch circuits.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter