Abs module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Darren5387

Reaction score
So the number you posted actually isn’t valid; CL3V-2C215-AB is the engineering number, which may be printed on the module. Service parts have a different #, per your VIN the service part # was originally CL3Z-2C405-C. That was then superseded by CL3Z-2C215-A, which is discontinued.

I would try searching for those part numbers to see if you can find a leftover. If not, I’d suggest contacting a business that specializes in rebuilding vehicle modules. They shove able to refurbish yours and get you back on the road.
Wow, this is so useful.

I bought this truck with this abs fault thinking it was just the wheel speed sensor which it turned out not to be, so it's had this fault since I've owned it.

In you opinion is this not the original or correct abs punp/module fitted to this truck. Or is this a module the matches the up graded spec of this truck as its got all the toys aboard. Also this is a Mexican bought truck if that makes any difference, it's always been in the UK never in US / mex it was ordered new and shipped here direct.

OP
OP
D

Darren5387

Reaction score
Those DTCs are typically caused by a faulty brake switch or aftermarket wiring tied into the brake switch or brake light circuits. Does the BOO PID operate correctly when the pedal is pressed and released?

Also check your high mount stop lamp for signs of water ingress; it can short out the connector and cause voltage to bleed in to the brake switch circuits.
On live data on scan tool, it recognises the brake being pressed on and off but the brake pressure remains extremely high at 23978kpa ( pic attached) once pedal released, picture tells much better story.

Attachments

• IMG-20231213-WA0038.jpg
    IMG-20231213-WA0038.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 2

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just taking the ****. We have Raptors mate, we’re already on the wrong political side.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just from the replies we've learnt something and looks as if may have found one with the new part numbers.

Great forum!

Good luck dude,
As FT1 mentioned check the High Mount 3rd brake light to make sure there is no water in it.
My truck gave me similar ABS Fault codes that had nothing to do with the actual pump but was electrical. (Harness and grounds)
Start with the 3rd brake light. Is it the original? do all 3 LED work? Can you see moisture in the lens?
This will cause all sorts of Hill Decent ABS codes and issues.