Info For Californians Who Buy Out of State...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lee

Reaction score
I went to Ken Grody in Buena Park California to see all the colors in person because they had 82 Raptors in stock. I hadn't planned on buying from them just looking at all the colors. They had the $20,000 over msrp in the window but ended up buying for msrp and they threw in a Line bed liner and gave me $1,000 more for my trade than CarMax offered. I looked at going out of California to get money off msrp but when I figured in airfare, gas, and hotels and having a trade it worked out to buy it in California.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It all comes down to what they will sell at, period.
My post was based on my experience with trying to find a trk with zero mark up...This was in late 2017 and I wound up ordering a 2018 with exactly what I wanted....Team had no more Raptors on the lot, but still had some allocations, so ordering was what I did...
BTW Ordering my trk worked out awesome for me because I didn't have any options that I didn't want, and by shear dumb luck got one the first 2018 models with a metal oil pan....

SoCalCFP

Reaction score
I am picking up my new Raptor from Team Ford in Vegas Saturday. They had the color and all the options I wanted. Purchased under MSRP. This purchase happened because of this thread. Thank you forum!

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a great experience...They picked us up from the airport (I live in Burbank 5 mins from the airport) and in about 45 mins we were back on the road heading home...Great road trip!...

taco_drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a great experience...They picked us up from the airport (I live in Burbank 5 mins from the airport) and in about 45 mins we were back on the road heading home...Great road trip!...
Did you have to pay the 8.1% vehicle sales tax in NV?