Interesting " state of the raptor"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So i went in to order a 24 and found out the following.
-Rapators are no longer SVT dealers only , any dealer that will sign the agreement to service sct vehicles can sell them
-the 37 package is just another option, a dealer can order every raptor as a 37
-they went up a lot!!!
-i might see mine by april
-thier current 23s are listed at 1500 under and they have 12

I think the ultra high resale times are coming to and end.

*** this is in canada , your mileage may vary

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regarding 37 package, I think that’s true. The dealer I order from showed me their allocation estimate from Ford and there was no distinction between 35 and 37.

In theory any dealership can order a Raptor, but the build will never be picked up by Ford if that dealer does not have an allocation.

Last edited:

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right? I'm confused.

Most interesting thing there is that there are not separate 35 and 37 allocations.
I don’t believe there was ever distinct 37 and 35 allocations.
However ford would not build every allocation as a 37. When the dealers number came up to have an allocation pulled they would be told at that point if they could have a 37 or not. My guess is it is going to continue the exact same way in 24. Just with 37 being a “trim level” vs an option package.

STHenry

Reaction score
I have seen more units on the lots recently. Although with my location in CA they are still asking 10K over MSRP. They do seem to be sitting on the lots for a bit longer though. Best of luck on your order.