Any of the gen 1 6.2 L motors Flex fuel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAMike

Reaction score
In Georgia, if a vehicle is listed as "Flex Fuel" it can be tagged with a "Green Tag" and can be driven in the HOV lane. In Atlanta traffic, that can be VERY helpful. Plus, it would be fun to drive a Raptor with the same tag as a Tesla :) Any of the Raptor years come listed as Flex Fuel vehicles? The 6.2L in F250 and F350'S are flex fuel, so I'm hoping they may have done so in some years of the Raptors.
Thanks!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you have to program the truck to use e85. a few have done this. from what it seems, all the fuel components are the same compared to a superduty. there were claims that seals among other things needed to be changed, but from what i see, that isnt the case

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you have to program the truck to use e85. a few have done this. from what it seems, all the fuel components are the same compared to a superduty. there were claims that seals among other things needed to be changed, but from what i see, that isnt the case
Pretty sure @B E N had a thread on doing this...