Hit Deer. Raptor Down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would call the insurance over and over again that's what you have insurance for. Plus this is going to be more than you deductible.

I would use the skid plate and bumper money to upgrade those parts to better.

The fender flare you should be able to pop back in place.

Not 100% sure about the gap in the fender to the cab without going and looking at my truck but I know there are a few adjustment screws when you pop up the hood that may fix that.

The good may just be because the fender is catching? Not sure without being there at your truck.

OP
OP
Flaltlander1414

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an adjuster coming out wednesday. i probably won't accept there quote and I will take it somewhere that will give me a quote like you said to upgrade what I can. The fenders have a little paint wrinkles where the fenders hit the cab. So I'm really unsure of how much damage there actually is. Thanks for your insight. Any recommendations on repair shop?

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt your frame.is.bent I hit a moose and a few deer with mine and frame is fine

Sent from my S4