Hit Deer. Raptor Down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Flaltlander1414

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the gap between the fender and door? Is that Possible frame damage? or is the body designed to do that?

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The main thing is that you are ok!
And that it was just a deer, I almost took out a bicyclist that ran a stop sign... about two inches to spare...dam my truck has great brakes!

That was about 10 minutes ago

Last edited:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talk to Connor at Outlaw Raptor. Outlaw can fix that right up. I've done worse damage to my truck and they fixed it.

Tecman1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The main thing is that you are ok!
And that it was just a deer, I almost took out a bicyclist that ran a stop sign... about two inches to spare...dam my truck has great brakes!

That was about 10 minutes ago

Were you reading this thread when it happened.........:mfr_omg:

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get an add bumper I hit a moose with mine at 60mph and no dAmage to.the truck

Sent from my S4

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
shit man, that sucks, when I was looking at the pictures I was thinking "where did the deer hit you?" all I could see was the damage from going off the road, then I noticed the bent back driver side of the front bumper, gonna say for the fenders, they probably just shifted in the mounting bolt holes, don't know about the bumper though, looks like it might've shifted over a little more than that

how big was the deer?