Hit Deer. Raptor Down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Those of you that live in Sacramento CA, I'm sure know of Salmon Falls Road. I was driving Tuesday night making a left hand turn when out of nowhere a deer hits my left bumper and my right front tire went off the road into a ditch. The truck took a huge hit under the truck on the bumper and skid plate. I don't know if there is frame damage or not. I'm ok but the Raptor isn't. the fenders are out of place, tow hooks are off. Power steering is out,etc. Hood wont shut properly. Insurance has not sent an adjuster out yet to look at it. Does anyone have experience with getting a raptor fixed after an accident? Any recommendations would be appreciated. I just want it fixed right. There is a bunch of stuff that rattles in the interior now:( Check out the pics. Totally bummed right now.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 453
  • securedownload-1.jpeg
    securedownload-1.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 450
  • securedownload-2.jpeg
    securedownload-2.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 437
  • securedownload-3.jpeg
    securedownload-3.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 437
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 432

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that sucks man. Hopefully you can get them to fix the main stuff and then cut you a check for the bumper and skid. Then you can get a deer killing bumper!

Tecman1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn.....thats a lot of damage for a deer...someone needs to have it checked for steriods:mad:

Better yet send your truck to Red Jacket and have them outfit the truck with an automatic gun turret:biggun:

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I don't think anyone has ever messed up their Raptor. Your the only one!

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

If had were in this situation, I'd call Raptor Addict down in Irvine (LA). Use the insurance to upgrade. You lucky sob.

OP
OP
Flaltlander1414

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the damage was from going off the road and hitting what im assuming was a massive rock. It was really dark out. Yea maybe it'll work out and I'll get some upgrades out of it