Hennessey Exhaust Cut Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol Autowerks! Been there a few times.
Ya know things are goin for shit when they use your name in writing - it's a clear message that they are focussed on the fact that they are right and there's no tellin otherwise.
That being said - does it hurt the kids to watch an extra hour of cartoons before school? Hell no - it's just the grumpy wife that makes the day longer.
I'm sure you know from experience that any STBX will cost, hopefully a prenup will mitigate damage. I wished I hadda known...

Maybe ima little slow, but........ what does STBX stand for..? :ROFLJest:

Mark Ducati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No disrespect to the OP... but they use "Quick Time Performance" cutouts... the DMH cutouts are a little faster on opening/closing...

And FWIW, My DMH was $199 (with Y pipe) and $100 bucks installed at the local Midas shop.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rocker switch. Press one side it closes. One side opens it... Its not a flick switch. It rocks back to center once you let it go.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im gonna buy one of the ones out there...No response from Birdman since Feb. tells me either they arent making progress, or he works for an aftermarket upfitter in Las Vegas that shall remain nameless.