Hennessey Exhaust Cut Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If any of you are interested in getting an exhaust cut out you should get it from Hennessey, only $1250.00 bucks installed!

Thats a killer deal, just ordered mine.

....NOT!

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
$599 with all the relays to make it work with the Aux switches.Have your local exhaust shop install it.Where did you get $1250 from Hennessey?

OP
OP
SCelebs

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scotty, I heard of that price from you I believe so I emailed them and asked and thats the number I was told from Tico.

Haven't heard a response back yet on what product they use for the cutout and what the cost is without having it installed.

"Hi Jef,

Thank you for the e-mail and for your interest in our Exhaust Cut Out on the Raptor. I have attached a sound clip of the Raptor below with the exhaust cut out open. It is brief, but it will give you a good idea of how it will sound. The Cut Out runs $1250 installed on the truck. Please let me know if you have any other questions about this upgrade or if you would like to arrange to have it installed."

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
James posted in another post on the $599 not installed .their is a whole thread on exhaust cut outs.I know summit has a version

OP
OP
SCelebs

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
James posted in another post on the $599 not installed .their is a whole thread on exhaust cut outs.I know summit has a version

Yea thats cool but still a hell of a lot more than other exhaust cut outs. I really like the QTP single so was just wondering which one Hennessey uses in there setup to see if their prices is at all justified.

I dont think its 300 dollars in relays to get the switch to run from a stock aux switch.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the QTP for something like $160.00 at Summit for 3.5 inch diameter, complete with wiring and toggle switch.

....or what SCelebs said above, either way, it's reasonable.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, yeah I just went back and looked, that is sans pipe.

Is it the 3'' we would need for the Raptor, I think it is?