Hennessey Exhaust Cut Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SCelebs

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, i might have to put this plan in action. we would be using the resources of an MIT engineering company in Cambridge, MA so you know it's going to work and it will be more sophisticated than anything on the market. My truck will be the first to get it :)

As long as that valve opens and closes everytime I flip the switch it works for me.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
As long as that valve opens and closes everytime I flip the switch it works for me.

i would be a small circuit board programmed to open and close the valve according to the position of the switch. very neat stuff.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
ok, i might have to put this plan in action. we would be using the resources of an MIT engineering company in Cambridge, MA so you know it's going to work and it will be more sophisticated than anything on the market. My truck will be the first to get it :)

Make it happen BIRD.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bird, I know a guy just north of you who is taking delivery of a 2011 blk 6.2l in the very near future. Mine... um... his might be a better choice to try out this cutout on. :naughty:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Bird, I know a guy just north of you who is taking delivery of a 2011 blk 6.2l in the very near future. Mine... um... his might be a better choice to try out this cutout on. :naughty:

tell your friend "no f-ing way" :)

Kraka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, not to sound completely spaced out here. What are the benefits of having this installed?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
LIKE!!!!

Does it provide any performance or just "Look at me, look at me"

i would wager the loss of back pressure creates a loss in power and rough running...so ya...look at me i have an offensively loud Raptor...not that there's anything wrong with that :D

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
as soon as I pull into my swanky neighborhood every night I put it in quiet mode and every morning as I am passing the gates leaving, I open it up. The last house and the golfers must hate me as it sound like gods unhinged freight train open. Sometimes I forget and it wakes the dead. The way I figure I was one of the first to build my house, they all saw my cars so they knew what they were getting into. I also have one of the only pools, if they complain, they are off the list....

However, here is a note I received from my STBX wife one day about that car in my avatar....This shit is funny

Attachments

• letter.jpg
    letter.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 122