Hennessey Exhaust Cut Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the DMH kit- Question- how long of a wire do I need to order, and we want the flowtech option?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I haven't even ordered my cutout yet. I was actually just discussing it with my enginner friend yesterday. Once I get mine he is gonna play with it.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the DMH kit- Question- how long of a wire do I need to order, and we want the flowtech option?

If you install the DMH cutout in the straight pipe section of your system there is plenty of wire with the included 'kit' to go up into the engine compartment on the passengers side, cross over to the drivers side, enter the footwell through the firewall and terminate at the dash panel just above the e-brake release.
I went with DMH because it had great reviews, a 4 year warranty and was only $199.00. Now, after seeing/running it I am not disappointed in the least.