2018 Hennessey Velociraptor for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

griffinoil

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got word my R is built waiting on shipment.

I have a 2018 Raptor (Hennessey Velociraptor 600) with 43,000 miles I am selling if I can get some value for all the aftermarket goodies on the truck.
It is in pristine condition. All of the mods total $53,000, which includes the Hennessey 600 hp package, Hennessey 20" wheels, Brembo brakes, and an Audison high end stereo upgrade with a JL subwoofer box. I have all the original Certifications and invoices from Hennessey and Earmark Audio.
The truck has always been garaged and is located in Midland, TX.
It is Magnetic exterior color. I have many pics I can share if there is any interest.
Asking Price is $76,000.
Stock 2018 Raptors with comparable mileage are selling for $55,000 on Autotrader.
I have $53,000 worth of upgrades and am looking for 40 cents on the dollar for these upgrades ($21,200).
If there is any interest I'll post more pics.

Attachments

• Raptor Side.jpg
    Raptor Side.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
OP
OP
G

griffinoil

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it.
Can you tell me a little more about the Hennessey dislike.
I had a 2012 Hennessey Velociraptor 600 that was an awesome truck for 11 years.
Sold it earlier this year and got a great price for it.
This 2018 has been a blast to drive - very quick.
I wouldn‘t be selling it if I didn’t have the R coming.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got it.
Can you tell me a little more about the Hennessey dislike.
I had a 2012 Hennessey Velociraptor 600 that was an awesome truck for 11 years.
Sold it earlier this year and got a great price for it.
This 2018 has been a blast to drive - very quick.
I wouldn‘t be selling it if I didn’t have the R coming.
I have no direct experience, but the word on the street is that the quality is questionable and that Hennessey won't stand behind their product.

flockofraptors

Reaction score
You're in TX, so you're in the best spot along with CA and FL to find the right buyer for that truck

In addition to what others posted, most of the time used car buyers put little value in the goodies except for the perfect buyer, who will come around will just take time

2021 gen3 with <10K miles are trading at 75K like water, and this truck with >30K in goodies went for 76K a few weeks ago so the seller got literally no extra value, would have been better to at least sell the 10K wheels separately

flockofraptors

Reaction score
This single owner no accident magnetic 2018 with 39K miles is ending in a couple of hours

It seems to have a few thousand in light and tint upgrades so should be a good indication of baseline plus you can search VelociRaptor there to see how those sold recently like a 2019 with 49K miles went for 68K in April