New Velociraptor owner......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I’m a native Tampan but I don’t generally go to much. I’ll stop if I pass a classic car show or something, but that’s about it. I have two kids and a couple of businesses so time is at a premium.

You traded a 488 of any sort for it? Man. I’ve always wanted a 458, but I think I’ll either have to get really lucky or have even less time!

OP
OP
onepunch

onepunch

Reaction score
Welcome! I’m a native Tampan but I don’t generally go to much. I’ll stop if I pass a classic car show or something, but that’s about it. I have two kids and a couple of businesses so time is at a premium.

You traded a 488 of any sort for it? Man. I’ve always wanted a 458, but I think I’ll either have to get really lucky or have even less time!
I was VERY underwhelmed with the 488. It was bland on pretty much every level. I wish I had gotten the 458 instead........

Froadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the 6x6. They are a beast of a truck. I saw one a few weeks ago in San Diego. Definitely a unique truck. Enjoy it.