2018 Hennessey Velociraptor for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
You're in TX, so you're in the best spot along with CA and FL to find the right buyer for that truck

In addition to what others posted, most of the time used car buyers put little value in the goodies except for the perfect buyer, who will come around will just take time

2021 gen3 with <10K miles are trading at 75K like water, and this truck with >30K in goodies went for 76K a few weeks ago so the seller got literally no extra value, would have been better to at least sell the 10K wheels separately

I get what you're saying, but this example that you gave is not the greatest. This Gen3 was poorly done. With what was done to the interior I would have not been surprised if it went for less than a stock gen3 with the same mileage.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Usually the Forums aren't the best place to sell a vehicle. I recently sold my 2019 ZL1 Camaro to a dealership in Mckinney in less than 24hrs. I listed it on Autotrader on a Sunday and they contacted me the next morning and were driving the car back to DFW the same afternoon. It was a $65k MSRP car that I bought new for $61,500. Sold it for $59,000.

Let me know if you want their contact details.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

griffinoil

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Usually the Forums aren't the best place to sell a vehicle. I recently sold my 2019 ZL1 Camaro to a dealership in Mckinney in less than 24hrs. I listed it on Autotrader on a Sunday and they contacted me the next morning and were driving the car back to DFW the same afternoon. It was a $65k MSRP car that I bought new for $61,500. Sold it for $59,000.

Let me know if you want there contact details.
I would like their info please. Thanks.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wells Auto Group in Mckinney, TX. The guys name is Farris and his cell phone is 682-552-2495. My name is Eric McCloskey and sold him my 2019 ZL1 Camaro. Good luck!