Velociraptor Front Wheel "Floating" Spacer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alaskan Assassin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2019 Velociraptor 600 a month ago. It has the Hennessey package on it. I had it serviced today and the tech mentioned that the front tires have "floating" spacers (assume to prevent tire rub). He didn't seem to think Hennessey would install spacers that weren't fixed as it is more likely to have issues later on. A call to Hennessey did not produce a concrete answer. Does anyone know if this a is a standard install or something the previous owner may have done after-market?

Thanks in advance.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Pictures of said fire waiting to happen. On all 4 wheels? No, spacers are not factory and would not surprise me if Hennessy installed them to run redonkuless wheels. How think of a spacer?

I definitely would not take this thing through heavy whoops with spacers. Might be ok for Starbucks though.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How TF does a spacer float?

Longer wheel studs?

You couldn't get maybe .5" on factory wheel stud without running out of room for a lugnut

This could be the source of the infamous hennessy fire

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I bought a 2019 Velociraptor 600 a month ago. It has the Hennessey package on it. I had it serviced today and the tech mentioned that the front tires have "floating" spacers (assume to prevent tire rub). He didn't seem to think Hennessey would install spacers that weren't fixed as it is more likely to have issues later on. A call to Hennessey did not produce a concrete answer. Does anyone know if this a is a standard install or something the previous owner may have done after-market?

Thanks in advance.
did you buy it off Cars and Bids?