Gen 3 ADD Pro Frame Cut Front Bumber NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse1983

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have for sale a brand new, never installed, ADD Pro Frame Cut Front Bumper for Gen 3. Product link here:

ADD Pro Frame Cut

There are some scuffs in the powdercoat which you'll see in the pictures. All hardware is included, but you will need the other required items from ADD (high mount intercooler uprage kit and ACC bracket).

Full retail on this bumper is $2,379.98. I'm selling for $1,000.

I live in Southern PA and work in Baltimore, MD. I can easily meet within a reasonable radius of Baltimore or Harrisburg. I'm also driving to Myrtle Beach on April 11 and will be there a few days so I could meet along the way or somewhere around there.

I'm not opposed to shipping this but the buyer will have to pay and coordiante. I can wrap it up and bring it somewhere but you'll have to do the research to find the best shipping option. If it helps, RL Carriers is who brought it to me.

Any questions please ask here or PM me.

Thanks,
Jesse

ADD-1.jpg

ADD-4.jpg

ADD-3.jpg

ADD-5.jpg

ADD-2.jpg

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im in Charlotte - interested just need to figure out how to weld on some light brackets. Shouldnt be hard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter