Hennessey Exhaust Cut Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking this with Kooks headers and the rest of the exhaust factory with either JDM or 5Star tune is the way I am going to go on my truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SCelebs

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm think this with Kooks headers and the rest of the exhaust factory with either JDM or 5Star tune is the way I am going to go on my truck.

Yeah, I have the same plan.

Haven't decided on kooks or ARH but I think i'm probably going with JDM for the tune. Both companies are good though and with more on the way its really going to make things tough.

OP
OP
SCelebs

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hennescrewed.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
my friend and I have been tossing around the idea of creating a micro-controlled cut out system to work with AUX that we could sell for about half of the Hennessey kit. any interest? :)

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I'll buy one.

ok, i might have to put this plan in action. we would be using the resources of an MIT engineering company in Cambridge, MA so you know it's going to work and it will be more sophisticated than anything on the market. My truck will be the first to get it :)