Falken wildpeak AT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
We needs go muddin 6.2 !!! How many km are you from Toronto????? Might need to make a stop ther when I go cross Canada. I'll really show you how to get that thang dirty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

23 hours driving.
2,150 KMS.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
That's not bad at all. I drove 850 to Timmins and Sudbury and then went another 160 up north into the tundra then the roads just ended... Paradise!!!!i wonder if I could hit Hudson bay.... I'll bring my can am with tracks just in case hahahahahahahah
I really wanna go to Quebec and go to the trans taiga highway it's the most deserted highway in Canada used to service dams and hydro stuff. 600km from start to finish then 600 back. No gas stations so my bed of the truck will have to be all gas!!!! Hahah

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
The more I hear about these the more I like them. They're getting good reviews everywhere. Plus the price of a 37" in these is the same price as a 35" duratrac. I found them at Discount Tire for $338/tire. I'm more than likely going to go with these whether I chose 37" or 35".

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The more I hear about these the more I like them. They're getting good reviews everywhere. Plus the price of a 37" in these is the same price as a 35" duratrac. I found them at Discount Tire for $338/tire. I'm more than likely going to go with these whether I chose 37" or 35".

If you are interested shoot me a PM. TMX can beat Discount Tires price on these tires...and most any tire for that matter.

Banned
Reaction score

Yeah that's another plus.
Cheaper than most.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If you are interested shoot me a PM. TMX can beat Discount Tires price on these tires...and most any tire for that matter.

Will do! Thanks! It's going to be around Nov before I'm going to be pulling the trigger so I'll get with you closer to then.

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah they're tough tires. I've been spinning em like crazy on gravel and there isn't even a scratch on em. When cleaned they look brand new.

Which is good. Cause I want these to last me a long time haha