New Falken Wildpeak AT4W

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mj1anderson

Mj1anderson

Reaction score
Get the Falken AT3W while you can then, those are great tires. Give the AT4 a few years to go through the ringer and upgrade if they are still what you want at that time.
Most excellent suggestion and an idea that has crossed my mind
I really don't need the 3 ply anyway
I'm not a rock crawling kinda guy
Thank you!

OP
OP
Mj1anderson

Mj1anderson

Reaction score
How much more heavier is it than the AT3?

How much more grip does it provide? I am still on my AT3W and I have a staggering 115k on them... So I am VERY happy.
Wow that's amazing!
I thought I had read the at4 was only a few lbs heavier than the AT3 but I could be wrong
I'm heading into town tmrw and am going to chat with the boys @ Discount Tire and see if they have all the new specs on them...
Are you in a winter climate?
Great snow and ice traction is one of my top criteria
Everything I've read is the AT3 are awesome on snow and ice but I always like personal user opinions
Thank you!

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in MD so when I wake up, I have no idea what climate to expect bro...

but those tires have off-roaded, snow ridden, rained, hydroplaned, and been in 107 degrees.

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tossed on a set of FP BFG KO2 37x12.50’s in mid-November 2023. I couldn’t be happier, especially at the price ($367.50/tire). They only weigh 65lbs as well…