New Falken Wildpeak AT4W

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well considering the price difference than KOs, Ill have to give these AT3s a try. I see the max pressure is 35 psi, what sorta pressures are you guys running on these?
I have the D load range/124R and run them at 36psi. Did the water/tread footprint test and its perfect.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try the Goodyear Ultra Terrain at Discount tire. They are light and way better on snow and ice than the ko2

Attachments

• IMG_6219.jpeg
    IMG_6219.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
I’ve been running the AT3s for almost three years now and can’t even tell there’s any wear at all. Amazing tire. Does well in snow, ice, and rain and quiet on dry roads. I haven’t looked into the AT4 but if you can get your hands on the AT3 I’d do it.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I ordered the AT3's before the short supply runs out. The weight of the 4's was a factor to me even though the 3's are heavy as well compared to the stock BFG's.

R Level

Reaction score
I’ve been pretty happy with Toyo A/T III for snow and ice. Went through some gnarly passes in blizzards with them. I feel they do better in wet than the KO2’s did, and I loved the KO’s.

Road manners on the toyos is good as well; noise minimal.
will be going with the AT3's after my KO2's wear out. The 2's are getting loud!