Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raps @ MSRP with Lifetime Warranty

I have 5 on the grounds and now 2 more being delivered next week. All at MSRP with Lifetime warranty good trough out the US and Canada. I have the following...
3 Blacks
1 White
1 LB
1 Ruby
1 Silver All 802A SCREWS

JB
615-708-5425

bitfarmer

Reaction score
Ford Inventory Search Tricks

I ordered my 2018 from my small hometown (growing up) dealer at MSRP - they had not used their 1 allocation yet, and were able to replace their planned spec with my order. As I live 1hr north of Boston, dealers around here ask 5-10K over.

I actually found one speced exactly the way I wanted - Ingot/802A/tailgate delete (very hard to find) - at Mike Bass Ford in Ohio. They have a large allocation and sell at MSRP, but then of course you have to pay to ship it - and their sales manager will definitely NOT sell to CA emissions states or to "border states" (for no good reason other than ignorance, hence my order)

As the Ford site only lets you search for vehicles within a 100mi radius, I used this tool Draw radius circles on a map for drawing the radius, then I would lookup the next zip code over and restart the search. If you are looking for a specific package, that will help you find it, then visit the dealer site to see what their ask is. No need to pay a 5K premium when you could pay $500 to uship.

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 2018 from my small hometown (growing up) dealer at MSRP - they had not used their 1 allocation yet, and were able to replace their planned spec with my order. As I live 1hr north of Boston, dealers around here ask 5-10K over.

I actually found one speced exactly the way I wanted - Ingot/802A/tailgate delete (very hard to find) - at Mike Bass Ford in Ohio. They have a large allocation and sell at MSRP, but then of course you have to pay to ship it - and their sales manager will definitely NOT sell to CA emissions states or to "border states" (for no good reason other than ignorance, hence my order)

As the Ford site only lets you search for vehicles within a 100mi radius, I used this tool Draw radius circles on a map for drawing the radius, then I would lookup the next zip code over and restart the search. If you are looking for a specific package, that will help you find it, then visit the dealer site to see what their ask is. No need to pay a 5K premium when you could pay $500 to uship.

you can also change the url and bump the 100mi radius to 500mi, but anything more than that I got an error! should save you some time!

bigzaj

Reaction score
I just skipped around using different city zip codes, looking at the window stickers until I found what I wanted. Had 3 or 4 MSRP deals within 250 miles and just went back and forth with each to see who would do the most.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called Klaben ford this morning about the 18 white screw for $5000 off but it was sold last night. Damn it

So he sold me the other 18 white screw they had on the lot for $5000 off of sticker!!! Could not believe it!! Just secured the loan with USAA, and sent the info over to them. So far this dealer is great to work with. MSRP sticker was $73,790. Got it for $68,790. Loaded!! So excited!!!!! Picking it up next Saturday! Just a little 6 hr ride.

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called Klaben ford this morning about the 18 white screw for $5000 off but it was sold last night. Damn it

So he sold me the other 18 white screw they had on the lot for $5000 off of sticker!!! Could not believe it!! Just secured the loan with USAA, and sent the info over to them. So far this dealer is great to work with. MSRP sticker was $73,790. Got it for $68,790. Loaded!! So excited!!!!! Picking it up next Saturday! Just a little 6 hr ride.

nice! maybe they realized they shouldn't order trucks by checking 'select all' lol. congrats on the new truck, hell of a deal.