Any northeast raptor meets or rausch creek meets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Donovan you're welcome, would love to see you come out!

I want to say the usual turnout is 20-40 trucks. I'll be honest I've never truly counted how many turn out, just by how packed the pits are.

PGas32

Reaction score
Can someone give me a rundown of the Savage events? I checked out their website, but what’s the general idea at Rauch Creek? I have a brand new and completely stock Gen 3 that I don’t want to destroy. I get that it’s ‘meant for it,’ but there’s a reason I have a dedicated race car and wouldn’t take a brand new high-dollar street car to the race track. That said, I sure would like to tear up some fields or run down some fire/logging roads. Also, I assume I can bring one of my kids as long as they have a helmet? Do most most folks camp on-site or is there lodging nearby? Thanks in advance - would love to make it to the November event, but don’t want to waste the time/money if it’s all rock crawling stuff or mud holes.

tryozzy

Reaction score
Can someone give me a rundown of the Savage events? I checked out their website, but what’s the general idea at Rauch Creek? I have a brand new and completely stock Gen 3 that I don’t want to destroy. I get that it’s ‘meant for it,’ but there’s a reason I have a dedicated race car and wouldn’t take a brand new high-dollar street car to the race track. That said, I sure would like to tear up some fields or run down some fire/logging roads. Also, I assume I can bring one of my kids as long as they have a helmet? Do most most folks camp on-site or is there lodging nearby? Thanks in advance - would love to make it to the November event, but don’t want to waste the time/money if it’s all rock crawling stuff or mud holes.
I echo this. About 3 hrs from me, but I am down for November or next year. Would be interested in camp site advice as well.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone give me a rundown of the Savage events? I checked out their website, but what’s the general idea at Rauch Creek? Also, I assume I can bring one of my kids as long as they have a helmet? Do most most folks camp on-site or is there lodging nearby?

I echo this. About 3 hrs from me, but I am down for November or next year. Would be interested in camp site advice as well.

Rausch has a dedicated track for just the Raptors. We pretty much show up, run, hangout, repeat. Kids (both big and small) are welcome! I had one as passenger in the Panda this past weekend. Some folks camp at the track, others stay at the hotels nearby in Pine Grove or at an AirBNB. Personally, I only do AirBNB or the Hampton. I plan to camp sometime, it's just not come to fruition yet.

Basil S2K

Reaction score
Savage event looks like it's full for Nov 10th and 11th. Bummer guess that I was late. I think we just need 2 trucks to run at Rausch Creek if anyone wants to go I'd love to get there.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Savage event looks like it's full for Nov 10th and 11th. Bummer guess that I was late. I think we just need 2 trucks to run at Rausch Creek if anyone wants to go I'd love to get there.
Apologies for just now seeing this - registration is still open (I finally got mine squared away last night, wasn't sure if the Panda would be making the last event). The 10th/11th is the Toys for Tots event - you can bring toys and non-perishable food items to exchange for raffle tickets (or you can purchase raffle tickets on-site that will be used to purchase toys that day).

shank_guru

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pine Grove is like 45 minutes from my PA home. Need to make it up there and have some fun with my truck. I'm sure my son would enjoy it as well.