Any Lady Raptor owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Needalift

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy my first truck and I want a Raptor. One of the salesmen I met said it was too much truck for me. I'm a woman and that got my angry. Any other lady Raptor owners out there? Anyone want to talk me out of it? I'm about to order a 2024 this week. I'm looking for the V6 Eco-boost transmission in Black. I'm in upstate NY and found a dealer in Pa. that says they have an allocation.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy my first truck and I want a Raptor. One of the salesmen I met said it was too much truck for me. I'm a woman and that got my angry. Any other lady Raptor owners out there? Anyone want to talk me out of it? I'm about to order a 2024 this week. I'm looking for the V6 Eco-boost transmission in Black. I'm in upstate NY and found a dealer in Pa. that says they have an allocation.
I know we had one (who admitted to it). Too much truck? Don't be silly. My little sister drives their Super Duty like a champ. I trade vehicles with her on vacation when my wife wants to drive her Subaru instead of my truck. Ever notice how many women there are behind the wheels of big rigs these days? Salesman is an ásshōle. But that's not a surprise. Use the creep for a test drive and then shop by internet and phone.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would buy from that dip stick. My wife has a Gen 3, before that a F-250, before that a litany of Cummins and Duramax trucks, most lifted. She hates driving a car. There’s are several ladies who post on here and hold their own against the guys in trading barbs. I can’t believe anyone would be stupid enough to make a statement like” it’s too much truck” in today’s PC climate. What about the guys who think they are girls, would say that to them I bet. I’d find another dealer or let the general manager know about the situation.My wife is used to driving a truck and can back up using her mirrors. Only you know if you are up to handing a truck, but I’d think most women are up to the task. My wife is kind enough to let me pay for her truck, wash and maintain it and somehow everytime I get in it, it’s on empty… cause she’s nice like that. It keeps her happy.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I kind of asked same question a while ago, or mentioned something about female Raptor owner/drivers in the WAVING thread...
A few days later saw a couple of ladies driving Raptors in my area.
Salesman should be more careful.
Comments like that end up with lawsuits now a days.
(I did catch the eco transmission line and made me wonder also).