GIVING UP 2024 Raptor Agate Black 33

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gents,

I ordered my Agate Black Raptor in October 2022 from a great dealership in Denver, CO. My plan was to ship it to CA where I live. Last week, I just got the VIN Number and production date of March 4, 2024. It KILLS me to say this but after 19 months of waiting and a LOT of consideration, I've decided to give away my Raptor for personal reasons. I attached the order details below. If you're interested feel free to reach out to me to discuss transferring my car in your name. I'm happy to provide VIN, Sales Code, Order Code, and Tracking number if you're ready to move. I'll have the sales manager put my order in your name and of course put you in touch with him prior to any changes.

To all you Raptor friends, I've made along this journey, I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know many of you. It's really a cool community and I hope to remain in touch with you.

Take care.

RVF
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 7.53.10 PM.png

Last edited: