2024 F150 Raptor Order Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

socalwatchguy

Reaction score
Hey All,

New here and new to the Ford brand...

I am trying to purchase a 2024 F150 Raptor. I am based in Socal. I have a local dealer telling me that I am on their RSVP list pending allocations at which point it will be converted to a build order.

No deposit, no agreement, nothing....

Is this a normal practice?
Trying to understand if dealer is just stringing me along and will never really fulfill my order... Or if this is standard practice.

Should I be looking for another dealer to accept my order? Or wait?

ropper

Reaction score
I'm from NE Iowa and in the same situation as you. I ordered my 24' Raptor over a month ago. This will be my 4th Raptor. Never had this problem before. It's kinda like musical chairs. Don't want to loose my seat in place.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Yes. Try a different dealer. Yours is basically telling you they don't have any allocations and you are on the list to be called when they get more. At least they didn't take your order without an allocation. That is where you get strung along. Good luck.

OP
OP
S

socalwatchguy

Reaction score
Yes. Try a different dealer. Yours is basically telling you they don't have any allocations and you are on the list to be called when they get more. At least they didn't take your order without an allocation. That is where you get strung along. Good luck.
Thanks for the insight. The hunt continues....

Looks like you are also based in CA... Any dealers you recommend? Socal/Central Cal or neighboring states

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Sorry. I don't have any. This place is a $h!thole for buying vehicles. Go through some of the threads on here and also check out the Facebook MSRP Raptor group. There are postings on there.

agjr85

Reaction score
That's basically a list to be on the list.
I have a 2024 set to start in Jan 8th.
If i end up snagging a 2023 under MSRP i will be posting the 2024. Being sold at MSRP + $299 doc fee.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight. The hunt continues....

Looks like you are also based in CA... Any dealers you recommend? Socal/Central Cal or neighboring states
Try this place. My FIL bought his here and they claim no mark ups. Worth a try but I don't know if they're doing these days. It always a nice drive up.
Looks like they do mark ups, but if they order I think it's MSRP.
Confirmed. no adm if you order but it does require a refundable 1000 deposit if you change your mind. Spoke with Diana.

Last edited:

Matt Pearlman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ALLLLLLLLL southern CA and maybe all CA dealerships have markups. I dare anyone to order a custom built 2024 raptor and not pay a markup in CA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter