Giving UP 2024 Black Agate RAPTOR - Production Date 3/4/2024 :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
October of last year until March of this year is not 19 months lol, check your maths, its 6 months

"Fellas,

I am letting go my Raptor order set to go into production March 4, 2024. After waiting 19 months (notice the 10/23/23 order date below!), "

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
October of last year until March of this year is not 19 months lol, check your maths, its 6 months
My math is just fine. Read the post. Ordered it October 2022. It’s been 16 months since then and I would imagine another 2-3 months before it arrives.

Last edited:

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing Phil Long in Denver. They are notorious for taking more orders than they have allocations. They are trying to be the biggest dealer of Raptors in the Colorado and the west. I could see why it took 19 months. I ordered a 2023 at MSRP that was never picked up. They do mark up stuff if it hits their lot. Raptors are usually 5k, Braptors were like 10k-20k, R's are usually like 30k.

Their financial guys are pretty chill though. They do the typical sell job but are not pushy at all.

OP
OP
R

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FRF,
This truck is no longer available. I'm happy to say, I gave my order (which is in production) to a great guy from this site. He'll be driving his new Raptor soon. The dealerships have made ENOUGH from us over the past many years so if you have an order you don't want, don't make it up, give it away to someone who is dying to have the truck. Lastly, my deal was for MSRP. They DO exist if you're willing to wait.
Take care all.
Richard

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing Phil Long in Denver. They are notorious for taking more orders than they have allocations. They are trying to be the biggest dealer of Raptors in the Colorado and the west. I could see why it took 19 months. I ordered a 2023 at MSRP that was never picked up. They do mark up stuff if it hits their lot. Raptors are usually 5k, Braptors were like 10k-20k, R's are usually like 30k.

Their financial guys are pretty chill though. They do the typical sell job but are not pushy at all.
phil long can curl up and die. i wont go to any of their dealerships for any reason. not even for parts. i would however stop to take a shit in one of their bathrooms if needed.