2024 Raptor R Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad_Max

Reaction score
I was hoping for some advice on an issue with a dealership on my order. I called the dealership to order a 2024 RaptorR. The dealership said there would be a $1,000.00 deposit to order the vehicle. I mailed the check and the dealership received the check. They have not deposited it yet. I asked why I hadn't received the confirmation email just yet and they told me they hadn't submitted the order. Today I received a call from them and now they have informed me that it will be a 30K ADM. This was not mentioned of course. So in the exchange of emails prior to all of this they sent me the order sheet and had my name and information on the build sheet along with the amount that was total on the order sheet. I signed the order sheet and sent back a copy signed and my drivers license and sent the check out that day. Is there anything I can do to hold them to this. They act like there is nothing I can do to force them to this but I have never been in this situation before so I'm asking to see if anyone can help.

Thanks
Jason

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I was hoping for some advice on an issue with a dealership on my order. I called the dealership to order a 2024 RaptorR. The dealership said there would be a $1,000.00 deposit to order the vehicle. I mailed the check and the dealership received the check. They have not deposited it yet. I asked why I hadn't received the confirmation email just yet and they told me they hadn't submitted the order. Today I received a call from them and now they have informed me that it will be a 30K ADM. This was not mentioned of course. So in the exchange of emails prior to all of this they sent me the order sheet and had my name and information on the build sheet along with the amount that was total on the order sheet. I signed the order sheet and sent back a copy signed and my drivers license and sent the check out that day. Is there anything I can do to hold them to this. They act like there is nothing I can do to force them to this but I have never been in this situation before so I'm asking to see if anyone can help.

Thanks
Jason
Welcome to Raptor R ordering. Get your $1K deposit back and move on. Could you get an attorney, yep. Will it cost you a lot of money, yep. Will you 'win'--nope. Take it as learning lesson and keep the hunt going. Truth hurts but it's reality and gives you more time to go fine a good dealer. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter