2024 R Center Console Vault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TanneRd

Reaction score
The center console vault/safe does not appear to be an option for the 2024 R based on the online configurator. My dealer did not see the option either. Aside from the V8 in the side Alcantara, I do not see any other difference? Any insight on if I can order the vault or just pull the vault out of 23 and place into the 24? I believe this is a dealer installed option, not factory installed.

I’m just not sure why they wouldn’t offer the option on the configurator, unless it did not fit or was unpopular option?

Thanks

Wristdoc

Reaction score
I just ordered one directly from Console Vault with the Elite 4 lock for my Bronco Raptor. Very nice new lock and the safe has the Ford logo on it. Took 15 minutes to install...super easy. Minimal cost difference from my dealer. I would think your old one would fit but just some information for you...I wouldn't stress if you can't order it direct from Ford.