2024 Carbonized Grey R. Anyone have a real photo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds about right lol. I talked to a dealer in Vegas a couple weeks ago that wanted a $40k ADM for their Ranger Raptor.

Out west and probably Texas have the worst ADM on literally ANYTHING.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought this stories of crazy ADM were finished , seem some dealer continue in their stupidity
to be fair (poor word choice) the intro of a new model/refresh on a limited prod vehicle is typically where ADMs live, gouging the folks that "gotta have the first one off the truck" its when they last deep into the model cycle that we know something is wrong with the supply/demand greed pricing equation

burlybear

Reaction score
Took delivery of my 24 CG couple days ago, loving it so far. My Bronco Raptor will not get used as much anymore! Btw terrible turning radius compared to my 18, or maybe it’s because I drive broncos and mustangs latley

Attachments

• IMG_9377.jpeg
    IMG_9377.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_9376.jpeg
    IMG_9376.jpeg
    286.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_9375.jpeg
    IMG_9375.jpeg
    241.5 KB · Views: 102

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took delivery of my 24 CG couple days ago, loving it so far. My Bronco Raptor will not get used as much anymore! Btw terrible turning radius compared to my 18, or maybe it’s because I drive broncos and mustangs latley

It's funny, because I find the turn radius amazing compared to the TRX. LOL.
It's weird because I could never judge the parking spots with my TRX. Even with 35's I find the R so much easier to park with 37s, could be the fender flares on the TRX that makes it more difficult to park.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I find my 23R the same as my 23 35 and my 20 were for turning radius. The Mustang and Bronco are another category haha.