Has anyone bought a Raptor Ranger ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem with the Ranger Raptor is that the suspension does not live up to the Raptor name. While it has nice Fox live valve shocks, the control arms are the same as a standard raptor, therefore travel will be similar to what is currently available on a regular raptor. 400hp is nice though
Do you mean regular ranger?

mc g 1

Reaction score
I owned two 150 Raptors and loved them …unfortunately they did in my right hip … I now drive a Subaru Outback Wilderness , and it is the absolute worst vehicle I’ve ever owned …has terrible battery problems ..to prove that point the 2024 model comes with a Subaru battery charger as an add on extra ! I’ve looked at the Bronco Raptor , but as it is also elevated it’s going to add to my hip problem … I’m wondering if anyone has had success in ordering a Ranger Raptor ? I was told that there is a one year wait to get one ..patience is not one of my virtues ..lol..
I ordered 1 ford text me my order has been accepted waiting on build date. I ordered an Raptor R got it In 6 months so hoping the Ranger is about the same. depends on strike I'm sure . Got my R at msrp and the Ranger the same. My dealer didn't play games. 2 hrs from my house but who cares!

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently I saw my first Bronco Raptor at a nursery. Sits lower a tad but I liked it. I know you discounted it but maybe a test drive or two…?:)

IMG-1129.jpg
V/R
Smokey

PS: My DD is a 13’ Taco I’ve put 180K on, bulletproof. Also my disabled friends get in and out pretty easily

Last edited:

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently I saw my first Bronco Raptor at a nursery. Sits lower a tad but I liked it. I know you discounted it but maybe a test drive or two…?:)

View attachment 426971
V/R
Smokey
The 24 Braptors look SO much better since ford decided to finally paint match those god awful fenders the black isn’t as noticeable but other colors it’s an eyesore

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The problem with the Ranger Raptor is that the suspension does not live up to the Raptor name. While it has nice Fox live valve shocks, the control arms are the same as a standard raptor, therefore travel will be similar to what is currently available on a regular raptor. 400hp is nice though
The Ranger Raptor has unique forged aluminum front control arms; they’re not shared with the standard Ranger. The track is 3.5” wider, just like F-150 and Bronco Raptors are wider than their standard versions.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
back suspension,believe unique to RR.
think it a great medium truck but not same level of finish as his big brother.

Last edited:

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
List of Subaru sold in USA:
1Vermont11.3%
2Maine6.5%
3New Hampshire5.8%
4Connecticut4.4%
5Colorado4.3%
6Oregon4.1%