Has anyone bought a Raptor Ranger ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
A quick web search:

About 1.5 million deer-car accidents happen every year. More than $1 billion in annual insured losses are due to damages caused by deer-car accidents. Deer-car accidents cause about 175 to 200 fatalities and 10,000 injuries annually.Feb 13, 2023
Did you get that from the CDC website by chance? :)
I still don't know anyone that hasn't walked away from hitting a deer.

PICT0001.jpg

Reaction score
I owned two 150 Raptors and loved them …unfortunately they did in my right hip … I now drive a Subaru Outback Wilderness , and it is the absolute worst vehicle I’ve ever owned …has terrible battery problems ..to prove that point the 2024 model comes with a Subaru battery charger as an add on extra ! I’ve looked at the Bronco Raptor , but as it is also elevated it’s going to add to my hip problem … I’m wondering if anyone has had success in ordering a Ranger Raptor ? I was told that there is a one year wait to get one ..patience is not one of my virtues ..lol..
giphy.gif

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Ranger Raptor on order, still hasn't been scheduled. Im thinking of maybe just spending more for the F150 raptor. The wife likes the bigger truck, i dont like the bigger price tag:confused:

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get that from the CDC website by chance? :)
I still don't know anyone that hasn't walked away from hitting a deer.
I'm just being a pedant and pointing out your data set might be a bit short of the actual numbers of those who didn't walk away...

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your entire crew is under 6’0, you’re in luck. My 5’9 tagalong fit well in the back seat.
1696721525210.png
Look pretty comfy.

bwkoop

Reaction score
The problem with the Ranger Raptor is that the suspension does not live up to the Raptor name. While it has nice Fox live valve shocks, the control arms are the same as a standard raptor, therefore travel will be similar to what is currently available on a regular raptor. 400hp is nice though