Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to this forum I checked all the seats to ensure everything matched, checked for gaps and left on plastic.

The only thing my truck had was no secure code card to open the door. Dealer said there is a way to hack it but honestly never used it before so I don’t really care.

oxford37

Reaction score
Thanks to this forum I checked all the seats to ensure everything matched, checked for gaps and left on plastic.

The only thing my truck had was no secure code card to open the door. Dealer said there is a way to hack it but honestly never used it before so I don’t really care.

Same with my 24 R … there was a card with QR code to change the door code but no original code. I bought in Colorado - the dealer said go to local dealer & they can plug into OBD to retrieve factory code

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My dealer said they stopped providing the code card so he had got it and wrote it on back of business card and put in folder. Also no printed manual.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My dealer said they stopped providing the code card so he had got it and wrote it on back of business card and put in folder. Also no printed manual.
I haven't actually checked to see if my '24 R has the code card in the glove box, but the two new '24 F450s I bought both had cards in them.