GIVING UP 2024 Raptor Agate Black 33

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few words makes a big difference. Great deal on a '24.
Thank you for your feedback. I’ll work on my delivery. I’ve always been a bit wordy! Deal suggests getting something. I’m not wanting anything but to lift someone’s spirits and get them into a raptor. That simple.

Release the hounds!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can see how we thought you where selling it right?

View attachment 444315
Totally my bad! I changed my words removing the word “sell”. I get it completely. I called 70 dealerships to find a MSRP and it wasn’t until I met a guy on here who said I know how to help you that I found my deal. Now I’m paying to forward. The way we all would.

Needalift

Reaction score
It took me weeks to find a dealer with an allocation. After I found one, I then gave up on my order for a 2024 Agate Black Metallic with 37s that I placed on 12/20/2023 for $5K over MSRP. As of a month ago, dealer couldn't give me any idea when it would be built. They said maybe 6 months to a year or never. So I kept looking and found a brand new 2023 at a dealer 4 hours away. I got it at MSRP. I decided I'd much rather have a 2023 in early 2024 than a 2024 in 2025. Heading to Raptor Assault in March.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter