Any Lady Raptor owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy my first truck and I want a Raptor. One of the salesmen I met said it was too much truck for me. I'm a woman and that got my angry. Any other lady Raptor owners out there? Anyone want to talk me out of it? I'm about to order a 2024 this week. I'm looking for the V6 Eco-boost transmission in Black. I'm in upstate NY and found a dealer in Pa. that says they have an allocation.
Don’t let the small dipstick on that salesmen deter you from driving an F150. Plenty of ladies driving trucks. Raptor is just a truck. Also, please don’t give him your business.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife loves to drive the Raptors we’ve had. She opts to drive our current one 1-2 a week, when she’s been pregnant she just claims it as her daily…lol. There’s just not much out there more safe and fun to drive that’s not a low slung sports car (Not currently our style with three small kiddos). FWIW…She says the Raptors seem to drive much smaller than the TRX did, she did not enjoy driving it.

Don’t shop anywhere with pigheaded losers that attempt to tell you what you should like.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my wife drives our Raptor all the time and drives it just fine off road as well. That sales guys is full of crap. Now if you rolled up in a paper plate Nissan versa he might have a point, but any experience driving a bigger vehicle and you’ll be completely fine. There are just as many guys out there as girls that I’d be suspect of driving my truck. One day behind the wheel and it’s all good. It’s not different than driving an F150, just the wheels stick out a bit further. BUY IT!

OP
OP
Needalift

Needalift

Reaction score
To everyone who responded to my question about a lady owning a Raptor, thank you! I'm now the proud owner of a 2023 Black Raptor with 37s. I'm on top of the world. I had ordered a 2024 in December, but was told it could take a 6 months to a year to take delivery. So I've been looking in a 300 mile radius and found this beauty in South Jersey. It was on the lot only a few days. I decided I'd rather have a 2023 in early 2024 than get a 2024 in early 2025. And I saved a few bucks.