Any Lady Raptor owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txmxer

Reaction score
Exactly. Its a F150. Why would any saleman try not to make a sell? Seems like some BS. @txmxer

Honestly, the amount of stuff I hear from women about comments they get from men are pretty shocking, to the point of disbelief until you hear stuff like that from strangers in front of you. Egos get checked hard when your a woman who rips in any action sport...then you get a little older and 6 year old surfers, snowboarders, and moto riders rip around you like you're going backwards and then the ego really gets lost lol.

L8Babe2

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy my first truck and I want a Raptor. One of the salesmen I met said it was too much truck for me. I'm a woman and that got my angry. Any other lady Raptor owners out there? Anyone want to talk me out of it? I'm about to order a 2024 this week. I'm looking for the V6 Eco-boost transmission in Black. I'm in upstate NY and found a dealer in Pa. that says they have an allocation.
I bought my Raptor Brand New & love it! I wouldn't buy from any sales man that judge me! So don't go back to that dealer, he lost a great sale! I am also from upstate new york & my baby runs great in the winter, love driving it to Myrtle Beach & the sand Dunes. I will say, I went to a few dealerships, for some reason, some look at women different. Besides what you went threw, a few that I experienced kept saying, do you want a large payment per month, as it's alot of truck. When they said that I was pleasant, but left. I found a dealership in PA, that talked about what I was looking for & never mentioned what some others did. & let's say they were the ones shocked when I said this is a cash deal.. My bank transfered the amount & I drove home in my Babe2.. Good luck & get what makes you happy!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter