any news on the 2021 out there??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello. its all the craziness going on and oil tanking (gas is gonna be cheap) any rumors out there for a possible special edition Gen2? maybe with the V8? we know it can fit (hennessey and others doing V8 swaps) Currently have a 2017. (love it) yes had some issues (cam phaser etc) coming out of warranty and was thinking what might be on the horizon. Thanks. I have seen spy photo of interior etc. mostly looking for news on engine.

traxem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello. its all the craziness going on and oil tanking (gas is gonna be cheap) any rumors out there for a possible special edition Gen2? maybe with the V8? we know it can fit (hennessey and others doing V8 swaps) Currently have a 2017. (love it) yes had some issues (cam phaser etc) coming out of warranty and was thinking what might be on the horizon. Thanks. I have seen spy photo of interior etc. mostly looking for news on engine.
Gas? What’s that? Pretty soon you’ll be talking about your Raptor in terms of kilowatts and how far it can go between charges.

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen spy photo of interior etc. mostly looking for news on engine.

The spy photo was next gen F150. I'll tell you an insider secret about the 2021 Raptor...it's gonna be the same engine...and the same interior. Don't let this leak or the auto gossip blogs won't have any clickbait to post.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The spy photo was next gen F150. I'll tell you an insider secret about the 2021 Raptor...it's gonna be the same engine...and the same interior. Don't let this leak or the auto gossip blogs won't have any clickbait to post.

For real? Yeah I know your the realjones88. I’m sure there are actually a few folk in this forum that are tied to the inside per say. So wouldn’t doubt every now and then actual real information is spoke.